Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gobblin' Up Some Family Fun

With my latest Family Fun magazine in hand, I had a turkey theme day today!

I put B in his turkey shoes (don't worry, I saved the rest of his turkey outfit for Thursday)
and served a decorate your own turkey feather breakfast. (Time to Magic Eraser the art table again, I see.)I did the toothpicks, eyes and some of the raisins. Here's what we ended up with.
For art, we made turkey luminaries then let off some steam acting like turkeys. (VIDEO..."goggle..heehee)

video

For lunch, another turkey showed up then we read some of the fall/Thanksgiving books shown here.For snack, we saved the yummiest turkeys. W liked putting the eyes on. (Next year-oreo turkeys...yum!)

1 comment:

Candace said...

I love your theme days (but how do you find time with a new baby????).

The video is just too cute!