Monday, February 15, 2010

Coronary Cuisine

When I got to the dining room yesterday, I found a surprise from my hubby!My boys enjoyed their surprises while I made breakfast-




heart cinnamon rolls, milk with heart-shaped marshmallow hearts and strawberry hearts. After breakfast, we packed up the treats we made for W's Sunday School Class.












Lunch was a simple sandwich with a side of red peppers (forgot to do the heart-shaped ice cubes).
Then for dinner, I cut hearts out of cooked lasagna noodles and served it with double heart garlic bread.
There's nothing like a "hearty" meal!

linked to
handmade projects

4 comments:

Kari Falk said...

How nice to get roses! Very sweet! Love all the hear shaped foods. We had heart shaped pizza for dinner.

erin m. said...

Anything to get my kids loving meal time is a wonderful idea!
Thanks!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

The meals looks wonderful. I love all the ways you used hearts.

Thank you so much for linking to the Virtual Valentine’s Day Party on my blog. Please take a moment between now and the end of the party Monday night to visit a few of the other party guests. I would love to everyone who linked up to have other guests stop by for a visit.

Remember if you visit two guests and leave me a comment that you did you could win a $15 Visa Gift Card.

Ginger said...

Fun post,I love hearts! These are some super simple but super special ways to show someone they mean a lot..any day of the year :)
Happy Valentines Day!!

cyclona66 at aol dot com