Friday, June 18, 2010

It's All in the Details...

W's fifth birthday party was last night. Tomorrow, I'll post some of the tons of pictures from the party itself, but first I wanted to show you what I've been working on the last couple of weeks.

Invitations, front and back. Each one had different hand-cut toppings. Balloons and a hand-made banner.The tables.At their seat, each child got their drink, a straw with topper, and their own pizza box. The pizza boxes were free from a family friend. I spray painted them white and filled them with a coloring page and crayons, money for the game area, a monogram pizza button I made, and a make your own pizza sticker frisbee. The birthday boy got a special "crown" to wear, while his brother got a special bib. (You can make anything with iron-on paper!)The party was held at CiCi's restaurant, which has a little game area.I made the cake with jam, shaved white chocolate, fruit roll ups and black licorice. (Served in a pizza box, of course!)At the present table was a poster I made for everyone to sign.
More tomorrow!
submitted to




1 comment:

Brittany @ GreyGreyDesigns said...

Cute party! LOVE this theme! And that cake is too precious!