Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Howdy, Pilgrim!

Pilgrim Day!

My boys with their art.












Playtime- W designed and made a Lego Pilgrim!At lunch- Pilgrim cup. For an easy pilgrim dessert, I just glued a buckle on a pudding cup!Pilgrim books. We also watched Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. pilgrim snack (nutella sandwich and fruit roll-up inspired by these)Pilgrim papers












We also made a pilgrim snack mix to give to W's friends tomorrow!

Linked to Show & Tell Blog Hop, Kids Get Crafty, StArt, Read. Explore.Learn and
Preschool Corner and
The Joys of Home Educating

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Heaps of FUN!!!!!

Lindsay said...

What a super fun pilgrim day! Love his lego pilgrim!

Jennifer said...

Looks like so much fun! I LOVE the sandwich idea!!

Thank you, too, for coming to visit my blog and for commenting!

Have a Happy, Blessed Thanksgiving!

KJ said...

I have a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving for my little man to watch tomorrow! :) Cute Pilgrim ideas!

Candace said...

What a fun day! I also like W's Lego pilgrim - very creative!

RedTedArt said...

I think the Lego Pilgirm is VERY creative! Actually, all of it is, but I particularly like the Lego one!!

Thank you, as always, for stopping by at Kids Get Crafty. Love seeing you each week!

Maggy

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I love everything you did. The books look great! Thanks for linking to Read.Explore.Learn. I have tweeted about this post.

melismama said...

Thanks for linking up to the Lego Mania party....that Pilgrim is just way too cute! I will have to remember that one for next year! Peace to your day!