W's kindergarten teacher sent home a letter asking for each parent to send in one inexpensive gift for each child in the class, to show how giving a little at Christmas can amount to a big gift of love. I wanted to send something that talked about the biggest gift of love ever (God giving us his only Son), and something that W could do the bulk of himself. Here's a tutorial for what we came up with.
1. Decorate construction paper with some of mommy's old scrapbooking supplies.2. Cut each page into fourths.3. Have mom print off her version of the M&M nativity legend. Cut out.
4. Go to bed for the night. Wake up to find that your mom folded each legend and piece of construction paper in half AND
5. Glued a legend inside each piece of construction paper.
6. Hole punch!
7. Tape a bag of candy inside each folded paper. Hand to mom, who
8. Ties a bow on each "present".
9. Take to class!