Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day 1

It is my firm belief that one day isn't enough time to celebrate holidays! So we had two days of St. Patrick's!!

We had fun dressing up:I couldn't be left out...played a clover memory game from old playing cards (idea from here),
sang songs,
 
 
 
made wooden peg leprechauns, and read books.
We played with potatoes,
and pots of gold (Played like Hangman. Found here. Clip art adapted from this.)

drew a leprechaun mazeand graphed Lucky Charms!It was fun and there is more to come!

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a fun day 1!! I love the wooden peg leprechauns!

Stacie said...

Awesome! Thanks! I didn't even make a St. Paddy's day connection with the cards!!

RedTedArt said...

Oh my oh my oh my! Your little leprechauns are SOOOOO cute! I ADORE THEM!!!!


Maggy
PS thanks for linking up to Kids Get Crafty!! :-)

JDaniel4's Mom said...

The guys looks awesome!

karifalk said...

Love their dress up! They are so adorable!

Crisc said...

Such fun ideas! I'm your newest follower from Read.Learn.Explore =)

http://nextgenhomeschooler.blogspot.com/2011/03/jack-and-beanstalk.html

Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas said...

oh, how cute! love those wooden leprechauns!

The boys looked adorable in their St. patrick's Day Dress up wear!

Bernadette

Nicolette @ Momnivore's Dilemma said...

I love all of your homeschooling ideas...I'll be coming back for more...

Thanks for linking to Creative Juice Thursday. I hope to see you back with more ideas this week...

Rachel at Sun Scholars said...

How fun! And your kids are too cute! I love the St. Patty's Day outfits!

Thanks so much for linking up with For the Kids Friday! I'll be posting the next link party tomorrow night. I can't wait to see what you have to share this week!

http://sunscholars.blogspot.com

Mommy of 3 said...

Oh I love all the projects for St. Patricks Day. How fun. The kids sure look like they had a great day. By the way, I love the socks! Thanks for linking up at Art Showcase. Have a wonderful day!