Thursday, July 28, 2011

Phineas and Ferb Food and Fun

Breakfast (B actually ate his eggs this morning!)












(see other awesome Phineas and Ferb food at http://susanyuen.wordpress.com/!)

building Making puppets.For writing, W did pages from his Phineas and Ferb activity book (Thank you, Target dollar spot!!) and wrote a skit for the puppets!

playing with Phineas and Ferb toys that W got for his birthday. (I found W's shirt on clearance at Wal-mart because the size was marked wrong!! Yea!)
lunch (Banana Ferb idea found here at Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons. She's got more Phineas and Ferb food, too! Check it out!)
Phineas and Ferb board game (found, along with a bunch of other cool stuff, HERE.)
and, before bed, one Phineas and Ferb show!

video

Are we having fun?

"Yes, yes we are!"

5 comments:

susanyuen said...

Awesome! I love the Phineas and Ferb eggs and the banana Ferb. Your children are so cute! :) Thanks for visiting my blog.

Lindsay said...

love it!! Lunch looks tasty!

April said...

I bet your son thinks you are the coolest mom ever!

Wendy said...

Your creativity is always inspiring!!

Our Country Road said...

Oh my goodness! My kids would love the Phineas and Ferb food. I'll have to try it sometime!