Thursday, October 6, 2011

Owl in Good Fun

Craft (paper bag owl. It was hard to get this picture because B just wanted to make the owl fly and say "whoo"!)BooksSongs


(Sung To: I'm a little Teapot)

Submitted by an Unknown Friend

I'm a great big owl, as you can see
I live high up in a tree.
All the other birds wake me up when they play,
Because I like to sleep in the day

One Little Owl

One little owl sitting in a tree,
looking to see what he could see,
Another one came and said, “Hoo -hoo,
Here I am and I make two!”


Two little owls were sitting on a tree,
Looking to see what they could see,
Another one came and said, “Hee–hee,
Here I am and I make three!”


Three little owls were sitting on a tree,
Looking to see what they could see,
“To–whit, to–whoo, to–whit, to–wee,
Here we all are, one two three!”


Game (We used our "owl sight" to find letters of the alphabet.)Treat (idea from here.)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

perfect owl day for you and B!