Monday, December 12, 2011

Indiana Christmas Morning

Rudolph donuts (They were supposed to be made out of donut holes, like these, but this worked.)











Present time!Mom saved on wrapping paper this year by giving everyone one large box.

Among other things, W got the Green lantern headquarters and B got the Cars movie.












I got a new Franken-pillow,a sewing machine case and some insulting interesting books!












In the sibling gift exchange, E got some razors and iPod accessories from Autumn, and I got the Charlie Brown holiday movies from Nathan. Neither of us had his name, but I brought him some peanut m&ms anyway (because he's my Baby Puddin'!).












We brought a sweater, tea and honey for mom, a "motorcycle dickie" for dad, and creative cash for my siblings. Christmas tree money for Ryan and "gingerbread dough" for Autumn! Up next, Dad's work Christmas party!

3 comments:

Lindsey U. said...

I love your mother!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

What fun! I love the gift you received.

I agree Grumpy Grateful's idea is wonderful!

Lindsay said...

Looks like a great Christmas! Love the saving on wrapping idea! I would end up wrapping everything inside though :-P