Monday, December 19, 2011

Milestone

I thought that the greatest thing about Saturday night was going to be the Lifepointe team Christmas party and the vegetable wreath I had made for it,...until W had an incident.

I had just gotten the plates for the boys and was coming back into the room with mine and saw W crying. When I asked him what was wrong, he handed me HIS TOOTH! He had taken a bite of chip and it popped out! This is the first one he has lost-he hadn't mentioned it being loose or anything! (Good thing, wriggly teeth skeeve me out.)

My baby is growing up!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love the wreath! Very fun that W lost his first tooth! Did the tooth fairy visit?

Wendy said...

Awww! What a big boy! :)

kari falk said...

How exciting! He's growing up. Cute wreath my very creative friend.