Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Stuff!

A card craft,
some matching shirts,Lucky Charms marshmallow treats for my Awana class,
books Fruit Loops for breakfast (an edible rainbow, Saturday morning style!)green lunchbox notes for W,
a St. Patrick's Day show,
and for dinner, a special meal: Reubens and potato cakes from Izzy's (this was supposed just to be for E and I, the boys had all green food- but B hogged half my sandwich)!












Last, but not least, B made green fluff









for dessert! (Check out tomorrow's posts for some more desserts I made to celebrate!)
I love holidays!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Looks like you guys had a blast celebrating st. patty's day!! I made green jello w/ vanilla ice cream in it.. other than that it was low key. My grandma is in the hospital so through us for a loop this year.