Saturday, October 19, 2013

Getting Closer to Halloween...

and closer to finishing my "bucket list" for this month! Here's what we did this week:

Masking tape mummy craft
a maze for W, 

a football lunch, (with carrot "goal posts" and a football cookie for dessert),


Popsicle stick Frankenstein craft,
  and math game (both boys pick number from Franky's head. Highest or lowest number gets both slips. Person with most at end wins (or could play to certain number)Also had W do this solo by subtracting whatever two numbers he pulled out.)


my thumbtack monogram pumpkin,
candy corn counting (ugh. These "wife beater" shirts....)
eyeball coloring,

PLUS eyeball ping pong ball fun (gross motor skills practice)!






















and spooky pancakes!

The only really  "SCARY" thing about this week was that I had to schedule myself a root canal!Ugh!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

What fun!! I love the pancakes and your monogrammed pumpkin!!

MelissaB said...

I love the popsicle stick Frankenstein and the monogrammed pumpkin! Very cute!