E's costume was a an easy 25.00 kit from the store!
I wanted to be Bo Peep (I know, I know...In the movie Bo Peep likes Woody...but I don't have the tall, thin body to be Jesse) but it was so hard to find something church appropriate to wear! My plan B was to wear E's camo and be the army guy, but luckily a girl from church let me borrow the hoop skirt she wore at her wedding. I paired it with a Salvation Army shirt (with lace sewed on), the boys' safari hat and some blue fabric!
and in lieu of a 2 liter, some "brain juice" (koolaid with a cauliflower floating in it).
1. Name something you enter feet first.
2. Name someone famous you would NOT want to jump out of your birthday cake in your birthday suit. (The top answer was Rosie O'Donnel.)
3. Name something women want their husbands to do for them but never ask them. (I wish I had said "rub my feet" or something. And for the record, I like cooking and don't want E to take that over! :) )
4. Horse face can be used to describe a person, what other animal description can be used on a person?
5. What is something a nudist would not want to sit on? (The top answer was a cactus.)
Our next game, we played against the weather team. Here, E heads off against "The sun".