Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Eve 2014

Candy Cane Pancakes!

Making Cookies for Santa!














 
and special, two-ingredient treats for Rylee!

watched Charlie Brown Christmas

candlelight service at church!
 (FYI...our church members do not know the second and third verses of Silent Night!"

Reading the Christmas Story from the Bible!
Christmas Pajamas! (I even found some Christmas camo socks at the dollar tree to go with them! I made my shirt today!)
 Writing a note, Setting out Christmas cookies (and taste-testing them)! (This is where E experimented with mixing choc milk and eggnog!)









The note the boys wrote...
 The note says, "Dear Santa, We've been very good this year. I hope you have Legos for me!
(switches to B's handwriting) AND I HOPE U LIKE THE COOKIES.
(Continued on the back) Take 1 carrot for each reindeer. From: W and B

Reading before bed!
After the boys went to bed, E and I watched Ernest Saves Christmas!
Tomorrow's the big day!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Merry Christmas!! I hope you guys had a great day!! Looks like Christmas Eve was a lot of fun!!