Monday, March 30, 2015

Bunny Butts and Brothers

 Yesterday was my annual Easter get together with my family!

breakfast-bunny bum pancakes!
They met us at church, where I (finally) gave Puddin' the Ravenclaw scarf I crocheted for him.(Merry Christmas in Spring, ha ha)
 
Playing _________ while I finished lunch...











Time to eat!
ham,
bunny butt rolls,
and a lot of other food!
Love feeding my fam!
Another bunny tush for dessert- in the form of a zinger cake!
They guys watched a movie upstairs, while mom and I hung out with the kids downstairs. Before they left, Nanny gave the boys each a two dollar bill and their favorite candy bar,
and I sent my baby puddin' home with a special goody bag of Nutty Bars and oatmeal scotchie dough!
Next year's theme: nests!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

LOVE the bum theme! Looks like an amazing meal!