Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Girls Night Out

Our annual birthday dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, and we matched without planning it again!!
Menu is still overwhelming and I used the flashlight on my phone to read it. (Boo for dim restaurant lighting!) We shared the fried mac n cheese for an appetizer, then I went with the garlic pasta with shrimp, no tomatoes.)
 It was good. Kari and Kara split three appetizers for their main course. We were very full but managed to finish our cheesecakes. Kari got pb cup, Kara ordered the black tie, and I got the lemon meringue, yum!
 We stayed for a long time (our waitress gave us some broad hints before we left) then took a lap around the ready-to-close mall. One last picture in the parking lot,
then it was time to go! It was hard for me to want to leave the house last night, but I'm so glad I did!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

so so fun!! I need to plan a girls night!