Friday, November 27, 2015

Thanksgiving Day

The boys got dressed in their matching Christian shirts from Creator Designs.
then watched the parade, made edible decorations from tootsie roll and caramels,
 
and listened to my "five kernels" devotional.
At Aunt Kari's, we gathered around the kitchen, admired Doug's turkey (I love how he plated it! Thanks, youtube!)
and then enjoyed a great meal! (E made the deviled eggs-his very first time!)
(I was so full, I couldn't even eat dinner four hours later! ..I did find room for one piece of pie, though! :) )
 The boys didn't TOUCH the playing cards or Thanksgiving worksheets I packed for them, but did play with their cousins,
  read, watch videos, and put together Nuna's Disney puzzle!
I borrowed some comfy pants from Kari, browsed Black Friday ads with the ladies, and worked on the scarf I am making for W.
So thankful for family and holidays!

No comments: