Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Fun Day Out

While BopBop and E took the boys to Chuck E. Cheese, Sherry, Morgan and I went shopping (I got gold and white wrapping paper and an advent calendar for next Christmas, sweatpants and Umbro undergarments, lunch containers and undershirts for the boys!)
and out to lunch! (I love Panera's broccoli cheese soup in a bread bowl!)
We went back home to relax and get ready, then went out to dinner at Tom's fave- Don Pablos!
The bathrooms smelled like "incense", it was freezing cold and there were buckets everywhere...
but the queso blanco and the company were excellent!
the "kids"
After trying to take pictures with a timer and my phone propped on Kari's purse, a nice lady with a dog took our picture....
and B petted her dog and said, "He's so soft, I want to make a blanket out of him!" ha ha ha

But that wasn't as funny as E trying to help Tom crack his back! LOL
We had a great visit!

No comments: