Friday, March 4, 2016

Dr. Seuss Week

Fox in Socks day

(This also Leap Day, so the little kids made hats!)


Cat in the HAT day

Wacky Wednesday (Before school, he took off the shorts and put his yellow socks back on, pulled over his pants!)
Put me in the zoo craft (figured out later that it is not written by Dr. Seuss, oops!

(This was actually Dr, Seuss's birthday, so I made them special breakfast,

fun shirts, (Sticky backed felt is my new favorite thing!)



a themed lunch (Ham and egg cups
(green because of pureed spinach, no food coloring! W made the cat in the hat cheese sticks for me.)
and dessert!
 

There's a Wocket in my Pocket day! The kids were supposed to wear as many pockets at they could. B tied for the most with 11!
"Thing" hats for the littles.
I am NOT going to get up today day! B got to wear his camo pjs to school!


HERE is a video of him listening to a classmate read a book.

Craft for the little kids.


No comments: