Sunday, March 6, 2016

Last Basketball Game of the Season

Last game! Nuna and Auntie Babe came to cheer! Coach E had 11 players, so B didn't play the first two periods....I heckled him a bit for that!)
B can talk to anyone!
I love how he runs!
I didn't get pictures during W's game, because my cheerleaders were cheering at the same time on a different court. E took video on the gopro, though! (Can't wait to see his finished highlight reel!) You can see me leading cheers at around 1:44 and 2:37 on THIS recap video.

Three of my girls "graduated" out of the program, one of them wants to come back as my assistant! :)
After the game, W's coach had a cookie cake and handed out pictures she had printed off of each player in action. (I loved that idea so much, I went home and printed pictures to give to my cheerleaders at the award ceremony!)

One last picture...
of our Upward family! (It will be nice to have our Saturdays back!)

No comments: