3pounds of lean ground beef (I used two)
- 1 envelope of dry onion soup mix
1 can of diced tomatoes with Italian spices (28 oz)
- 1 can of tomato soup (284 ml)
- 1 can f beef consommé (284 ml)
2cans of tomato paste (156 ml) (I prefer one small can)
- 6 small potatoes cut in 4 (pealed of washed with skin on)
- 12 small carrots cut in large pieces (30 baby carrots)
1 tablespoon of Italian spices
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- With the ground beef, make meatballs a little bit bigger then the size of a golf ball.
- Place the meatballs at the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Poor the dry onion soup mix on top of the meatballs.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the carrots and the potatoes on top of the meatballs.
- Cover with the diced tomatoes, beef consommé, tomato soup, tomato paste, Italian spices, salt and pepper. (try to mix the tomato paste as much as you can all around in the beef consommé).
- Cook for 6 hours at high heat or 8 hours at low heat.