Saturday, April 23, 2016

Lesson Learned

When people ooh and ah over E doing our grocery shopping, I always tell him it is only because he wants to know where the grocery money goes....but after doing it myself this Saturday, I am soooo thankful he does it, I don't care about the reason!

It felt like W and I were there FOREVER, it was crowded and I had to backtrack because everything had been moved around! A lot of the items on my list had special instructions like "uncured", "organic", "no HFCS" or "BPA free" but I was so over it, I just grabbed whatever so I could be done. I ended up with sore feet and the world's longest receipt!

 When I got home, I was so tired, I didn't feel like cooking lunch ( I seriously considered serving donuts from the new bakery that I had gotten for breakfast that morning, ha ha!)



I apologized to E for adding things while he was mid-shopping, all the special requests I make, etc and thanked him profusely for being the grocery shopper! No more complaining for me!

No comments: