Sunday, April 17, 2016

W is in an Art Show, and Pick Where to Go

Right after B's baseball game, we went with Dianna over to see W's tessellation painting in the West Clermont Spring Art show! Only a few works from each grade were featured, what an honor!
It took us a couple of minutes to find it, but I liked looking at all the different creations.
So proud!
 E was supposed to go camping at the land with Doug after that, but Doug wasn't feeling well. I had had a whole "whatever I want" night planned out for while he was gone, and E said we could still do it!

So, on the way home from the art show, we stopped at a new donut place to get tomorrow's breakfast, but they weren't open, so we went next door to the dollar store and got a couple of things for W's upcoming birthday.

Then, we went home and I took a nap! At exactly five o'clock, we were on our way to try a restaurant I had never tried, Firehouse Subs!
The boys got fire hats and W ate an adult meal! I loved the d├ęcor and the coke machine (vanilla coke!!) but the food was just ok.

After that, we stopped for the Grand Opening weekend of the 5 below store (spent 40.00, gulp!) and checked Party City for Ninja stuff for W's party. By that time, E was SO OVER my "do whatever I want" night, so we went home.

He had a campfire in the backyard, and the boys and I had popcorn and cookies in front of our electronics (mammoth videos for B, Supersize vs superskinny for me, and Lego Dimensions for W)!
My kind of do-nothing night!

No comments: