Friday, June 24, 2016

Sleepover

E and his sister have been alternating the nights that they stay at hospice with their mom. E's Aunt Babe and Debbie usually stay only with Kari, because E wants them  to get a break on his nights. I wanted to be there for E and not have him be alone, so I asked my bff if the boys could spend the night with her boys so I could stay at hospice.

After my church secretary dropped off a gift card for our dinner, I dropped boys off at Kari Falk's house. 

B took a video of him saying goodbye on the iPod. (He also took a video of them jumping on the trampoline and giving a tour of the house, but they were too long to post on the blog.)
video

jumping on trampoline

Dinner-spaghetti, meatballs, green beans, garlic bread

 Kari Falk in the kitchen
 Dessert-yum!
Playing downstairs
and with snap circuits
 waffles for breakfast
B took a lot of his own pictures!
 Thor dog
selfies

 Car ride back home




They had a great time!!

No comments: