Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Annual Back to School Survey

School starts tomorrow! While the boys continue to play with their new toys from E's Aunt Sharon,
 
and help take the metal off the backyard fence, (There are some posts etc that need replaced....He offered them 50cents a nail! That's why more than I would have, now he owes them each around 40.00!!)
I'll be drugged out of my mind (3 valium, constant happy gas and five numbing shots) getting 3 crowns and a filling at the dentist today!


So, enjoy the following:
 (temp crowns-I can't even tell!)

Favorite food?
BEN
Kindergarten: hot dogs, Vienna sausages, cheesy bites pizza
First grade: Ramen noodles
Second grade: double deluxe giant sandwich (salami, cheese pickles and tomato)

WILL                                                                             
First grade: mac n cheese                         
Second grade: mac n cheese
Third grade: ranch house pork loin
Fourth grade: cheesy bites pizza, mac n cheese
Fifth grade: cheesy bites pizza
Sixth grade: ramen noodles, McDonalds sausage egg McMuffin, Chipotle pork lettuce and cheese burrito

Favorite sport to play?
BEN
Kindergarten: Basketball
First grade: basketball
Second grade: basketball

 WILL
First grade:  basketball                        
Second grade:  Tball
Third grade: baseball
Fourth grade: "Wii sports that don't involve going outside".
Fifth grade: basketball (I thought for sure he would say kickball!")
Sixth grade: "Does video games count?".... Is swimming a sport? Just freestyle swimming, not race swimming-like when we go to the pool."

Favorite television show?
BEN
Kindergarten: Transformers
First grade: Transformers Prime
Second grade: Phineas and Ferb

 WILL
First grade:  Phineas and Ferb
Second grade:  Ninjago
Third grade: Ninjago (I thought for sure he would have said Star Wars)
Fourth grade: Ninjago and Star Wars the Clone Wars
Fifth grade: YouTube
Sixth grade: Odd Squad

Coolest person on earth?
BEN
Kindergarten: God
First grade: God
Second grade: God

 WILL
First grade:  you (mom)
Second grade:  Jesus
Third grade: you are (Awww!)
Fourth grade: me
Fifth grade: you and dad
Sixth grade: I don't know....
Favorite thing about school?
BEN
Kindergarten: Playing at recess
First grade: recess
Second grade: nothing...except recess

 WILL
First grade:  lunch
Second grade:  see my friends and playing at recess
Third grade: recess
Fourth grade: lunch and recess
Fifth grade: lunch
Sixth grade: art

Thing I do awesomely- 
BEN
Kindergarten: standing up while I ride my bike
First grade: being Darth Vader
Second grade: play video games, hug you

 WILL
First grade:  playing batman (video game)
Second grade:  play video games
Third grade: Legos
 Fourth grade: video games
Fifth grade: play video games
Sixth grade: video games

If I could change my name, it would be:
BEN
Kindergarten: Dog
First grade: Darth Vader
Second grade: Slimer (from Ghostbusters)

 WILL
First grade:  Batman
Second grade:  Kai (A Ninjago character)
Third grade: Lloyd (a different Ninjago character)
Fourth grade: Awesome gamer dude
Fifth grade: I like my name how it is.
Sixth grade: same. Because you have to go through and do paperwork and stuff and that would be exhausting. then I would have to tell everyone at school and it would take them a while to learn my name, so I just want it to stay.

If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go:  
BEN
Kindergarten: in a spaceship and fly to Transformers Rescue Bots or Prime earth
First grade: to the jungle
Second grade: to Alabama at Bop Bop and Sherry's house

 WILL
First grade:  stay at my Nuna for a couple of days
Second grade:  Lego land
Third grade: underground
Fourth grade: stay home
Fifth grade: Universal Studios
Sixth grade: home

Favorite color:
BEN
Kindergarten: blue and pink
First grade: brown
Second grade: green (I'm surprised he didn't say real tree camo!)

 WILL
First grade:  black
Second grade:  red
Third grade: green
Fourth grade: green and blue
Fifth grade: blue or green
Sixth grade: red

Favorite toy:  
BEN
Kindergarten: trash trucks, Transformers Rescue Bots,
First grade: Brok (brachiosaurus)
Second grade: Slimer Lego guy

 WILL
First grade:  Batman imaginext toys
Second grade:  Lego ninjago sets
Third grade:  Lego
Fourth grade: Legos
Fifth grade: Legos
Sixth grade: Lego Dimensions-it is a video game and a toy!

When I grow up, I want to be
BEN
Kindergarten: police officer or singer
First grade: construction worker
Second grade: Ghostbuster

 WILL
First grade:  Batman
Second grade:  a ninja
Third grade: a ninja
Fourth grade: a ninja
Fifth grade: Lego designer
Sixth grade: a stay at home dad

favorite movie:  
BEN
Kindergarten: Mr. Peabody and Sherman and Despicable Me
First grade: Harry Potter
Second grade: Ghostbusters (he has never seen this movie, just the Lego version.)

 WILL
First grade:  Batman Brave and Bold
Second grade:  don't have one
Third grade: Ninjago the movie
Fourth grade: Star Wars
Fifth grade: Harry Potter
Sixth grade: Lord of the Rings

Favorite Song
BEN
Kindergarten: All Things Possible
First grade: Darth Vader's entrance theme song
Second grade: Ghostbusters song

 WILL
First grade:  Cars song
Second grade:  Ninjago
Third grade: Ninjago
Fourth grade: Ninjago
Fifth grade: Don't have one
Sixth grade: "shrug" I guess the Ninjago song.

Favorite book:  
BEN
Kindergarten: Transformers Rescue Bots
First grade: Star Wars books
Second grade: I have no idea

 WILL
First grade:  Bernstein bears
Second grade:  Choose Your Own Adventure
Third grade: Ninjago  (I thought he would say Diary of a Wimpy Kid or Captain Underpants)
Fourth grade: Ninjago
Fifth grade: Harry Potter
Sixth grade: The Hobbit

Three words that describe me:
BEN
Kindergarten: stinky, dumb, crazy hair man (no serious answers here.)
First grade: lovable, awesome, cool
Second grade: tall, goes through phases (change liking stuff real quick), cool

 WILL
First grade:  strong, clean and smelly (he thought this was hilarious)
Second grade:  sneaky, hungry, tired,    
Third grade: adventurous, ferocious, quiet
Fourth grade: awesome, stinky, cool
Fifth grade: awesome, short, shy
Sixth grade: distracted, lazy, king of couch time

When I was little, I used to:
BEN
Kindergarten: play in a cradle (I think he means pack n play) sleep in it, play with baby toys sit in bouncy chair
First grade: play hide and seek and count "one" over and over again
Second grade: do naps all the time

 WILL
First grade:  watch jeopardy with you all the time
Second grade:  play with baby toys
Third grade: eat baby food
Fourth grade: poop in my diaper
Fifth grade: love baby toys
Sixth grade: poop my pants

Favorite season and why
BEN
Kindergarten: winter because we can play in the snow and make snowballs, a snowman and a snow mansion (that would take years) I wish we could build a snow mansion with a dinosaur..."
First grade: winter because I like snowy places
Second grade: winter because it is cold and you can go outside and make snow angels, have a snowball fight, make a snowman look at icicles.

 WILL
First grade:  summer because it is good to be home
Second grade:  fall because school starts
Third grade: season 1 of Ninjago ha ha- summer because I don't like school
Fourth grade: summer, because there's no school
Fifth grade: summer or winter. Winter because of snow days (no school) and summer because there's just no school anyway.
Sixth grade: summer-no school! I don't like winter because it is too cold.

Snack I could live on:  
BEN
Kindergarten: cheese
First grade: cake and rootbeer
Second grade: giant skyline hotdog

 WILL
First grade:  Hershey's chocolate
Second grade:  cake
Third grade: chocolate donuts
Fourth grade: Lays Wavy potato chips, or just any type of chips
Fifth grade: ranch house pork loin
Sixth grade: candy would make me fat, so granola bars ("they're nutritious and delicious, and I could get a bunch of different flavors so I wouldn't get tired of them.)

Food I don't like:  
BEN
Kindergarten: broccoli, runny eggs
First grade: chicken skin, eggs,
Second grade: cabbage, broccoli (he used to take it for lunch in his salads!!) cauliflower, eggs,

 WILL
First grade:  mushrooms, chicken and stuffing
Second grade:  chicken and stuffing
Third grade: chicken and stuffing  
Fourth grade: chicken and stuffing
Fifth grade: broccoli
Sixth grade: ranch dressing, broccoli, cabbage, Brussel sprouts

Best friend:  
BEN
Kindergarten: Ava B.
First grade: Chloe
Second grade: Katelyn

 WILL
First grade:  Mallory
Second grade:  Nic 
Third grade: Nic
Fourth grade: Brandon, at the moment
Fifth grade: Devin
Sixth grade: Devin

If I had one wish, it would be
BEN
Kindergarten: Big Heatwave (a Transformers rescue bot)
First grade: I wish I was a grownup already so I can build my mansion and work.
Second grade: that I can be older and watch the Ghostbusters movie

 WILL
First grade:  that I would never be an old man
Second grade:  that I had all the Lego Ninjago sets
Third grade: that I had every single Lego set that I liked
Fourth grade: a thousand more wishes
Fifth grade: twenty more wishes
Sixth grade: for more wishes

My best memory:
BEN
Kindergarten: camping with Owen and Alex
First grade: When you called me handsome.
Second grade: when we went to Disneyland

 WILL
First grade:  the whole summer
Second grade:  right now
Third grade: Disney World
Fourth grade: today
Fifth grade: my birthdays, Christmas or Easter. anytime you get free stuff for presents.
Sixth grade: my birthday party

No comments: