Saturday, August 20, 2016

The Reason We Rotate Who Hosts Game Night...

Because our children are creative....and super safety conscious, obviously!

(Video is too big to load on blogger, but I did post it to facebook...)
https://www.facebook.com/brittani.jackson.fryman/videos/10154101349742798/

Had another fun night last night,
taking my usual snap chat selfies while waiting for E to get home/on the way
 
eating Dickey's BBQ (E ate my sandwich, and went back and got me a new one! Wood fired pizza for Dan), discussing The IT Crowd (my current Netflix show now that I finished Sherlock),
our versions of shepherding our children's hearts,
my ladylike use of the word "jack" (as in "I don't have jack.")
eating my (meh) desserts,
and not playing my new yard sale games! (E won the second game of Settlers.)

No comments: