Saturday, September 17, 2016

Annual Backyard Campout

A half decade tradition! Can't believe we picked the same date!

In the tent (More to come from the real camera...)
We had grilled hot dogs, baked beans, salad, chips, drinks and Kari Falk's veggie tray. 
 Kari Falk brought glow sticks Galore! (I guess that means I have to forgive her for reminding E about his mini football helmet decorations!)
 E in his happy place
 Great time just sitting around talking!
 Although I admit when they started talking football... I got a bit distracted texting for makeup advice texts from Kara Neal, and taking selfies.

 busted!
I also tried to catch Dan rotating the marshmallow roasting stick with his feet, but he caught me and did it with his hands.

B wanted me to take his picture

 The moon was so bright!
We all went to bed around midnight. The adults dozed off, only to be awoken by kids screaming and laughing half an hour later.(I texted B's ipod GO TO BED RIGHT NOW, but he must have left it inside.) E got out and threatened B, and then it quieted down.

We had donuts for breakfast (except for Dan) before packing up and going our separate ways.
I always forget how much I like sitting around a fire!

No comments: