Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween Day Food

First thing Halloween morning, I stopped by Chick-fil-A to show off my costume, (I was kinda hoping for a free iced coffee or something...my favorite worker wasn't even there!)

UPDATE The next time I drove through, I not only got my iced coffee free, but I was invited to join their A-list and earn extra free stuff!! Sweet!

then headed to Milford to meet Kari Falk for Scary Face Pancakes at IHOP!

We met at 6:50, hoping to get in and ordered quickly (because W was already late and Kari had to get back to put her kids on the bus and go to work) but they changed their hours and didn't open until 7am.

We ordered first thing, took some pics
 
 got our food and our checks,

 
and were paid and out by 7:40am!

I took W into school (reason for tardy? I just wrote, "sorry"!) and were back in time for B to ride the bus, along with his teacher gift!
We could have gotten a free donut at Krispy Kreme for wearing a costume, but we decided to skip it.

Dinner was Chipotle-only three dollars each if you order in costume!
The line was surprisingly long for three p.m.!
 
Love getting cheap holiday food!

No comments: