Friday, December 2, 2016

Christmas Ornaments and Crafts

Used my new wood burner on the wood circles mom gave me last year!
most of my "ornaments" involve hot glue! (Pinecones from mom, too!)
a New tree skirt and star
homemade sign (Thank you, Hobby Lobby clearance!)

Done- for now! 

and (Later in the week) crafts and activities for the kids!

(I have a huge list of Christmas crafts I wanted to, hard to believe that this was the last week I would watch my niece and nephew!)
making and freezing cookie dough
gingerbread houses
folded paper Christmas trees
an angel (or two!)
reading Christmas books
Christmas lights from paint color cards
Charlie Brown Christmas tree
star and wise man ornaments with colored chalk
sticker nativity...one for B,
and one for my 2 year old AWANA class to use as an advent!

I packed a lot into the week, even an egg carton candy cane,
and a Holly headband!

No comments: