Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter 2017

Breakfast-Granola ball nests!
Easter Baskets!
W thought ahead and got scissors to open his bag!
B wasted no time skipping over the game themed items and dug into the candy!
rock, paper, scissors candy tubes!
I got E and I Easter baskets too. He got his favorite candies (including a GIANT Reese's egg) and I got an Easter towel for the kitchen! (Full disclosure- I ate all my Easter candy in the weeks leading up to Easter, so there was none in my bag....)
Easter outfits! (I waited until last minute (Thursday!) for this, but found my dress for 16.00 at Dilliards and the boys' outfits at Walmart.)
 
and then we loaded into the bunny-mobile
to go to church, to worship the reason for all the celebrating! (We took too long taking pictures before church, so we had to sit in the front row!)
The walkway was lined with "He is Risen" flags!
 Pictures in the (windy) church parking lot....
 
 cousins! 
 then back home for lunch, naps, board games,
and dinner (does this chicken look like it is sitting in a nest?).
 
 We had to eat in the dark, because a quick rain (complete with hail and flash flood warnings) knocked out our power for an hour!
 
 
 A memorable ending to the holiday!

No comments: